Whether you are learning Sibelius from scratch or honing your existing skills you will find our one-to-one or group sessions provide you with the essential skills to unlock the full potential of this hugely popular music notation software program.
Whatever your needs...
Schools, colleges, instrumental teachers:
- Inspire your music students and deliver exciting innovative lessons.
- Teach them things about Sibelius you never knew were there.
- Tricks for speeding up students' composing
- Learn how to use Sibelius in education for worksheets and projects.
- Classroom support from a Sibelius pro.
- PGCE / BMus and CRB checked tuition.
- We come to you. Tuition on site. INSET workshops.
- One to one, small groups or whole classes.
Composers / arrangers:
- Lessons designed for your needs in your own environment.
- Improve your Sibelius skills and learn how to use the programme more quickly and efficiently.
- Learn how to prepare your work to publisher’s standards.
- Get your ideas on to paper quickly and effectively.
- Tips and tricks to improve the composing process.
- How to prepare a Songbook of your work.
For more details: